Mend Furniture, Kitchen Units

Furniture, Kitchen Units
Find out how to mend it for free.

Ask Question

Kitchen Units

Mend Mend Furniture, Kitchen Units

kitchen units?

water from sink has seeped under join in kitchen worktop making a big raised up lump is there any way to repair or reduce it please?

Gillian Brett
September 2012
No.You need a new top.It can't be repaired or covered up.Sorry!

September 2012

Automatic Answer

We may have found other answers which could help you.

Click here for Water Making Big


Find out how to mend just about anything for free repair help, information and advice.

Can you help?

Are you an expert who can help answer questions? Click here to see the unanswered questions for each category.